Registration for the 11th Annual Huffing For Stuffing is open!
11th Annual Huffing for Stuffing Thanksgiving Day Run
Thursday, November 23, 2017
Museum of the Rockies
600 West Kagy Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
- Participation in the 11th Huffing for Stuffing event to benefit HRDC’s Gallatin Valley Food Bank! Thank you for helping HFS raise nearly $352,000 for our Food Bank during the past ten years!
- An option for the the first 400 people to register to choose between a technical shirt or a cotton blend. ** Sold Out For This Year!
- A long sleeve shirt for the first 4,000 people to register.
- Virtual Runner’s Packet with race number, timing chip and all kinds of fun inserts to download from our sponsors.
- Chip timing race results. Results will be available immediately after races. Official results will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and on this website. Note: If you choose to participate in the UNTIMED 5K your results will not be available, if you are at all curious please register for the TIMED 5K.
- Your choice of events to participate in: 5K TIMED RUN, 5K UNTIMED FUN RUN, 10K, or the Kids’ Run.
- Water and aid stations on the course.
- Pre and post-race refreshments: warm drinks, fruit, muffins and tasty snacks. Stay warm and socialize inside our heated tents.
- American Medical Response EMTs on site at the Start/Finish Line and safety patrollers along the courses.
Please review the sizing chart below to ensure you order the correct size. Exchanging shirts is highly discouraged. Click on the image to enlarge the sizing charts.
Women’s Tech Shirt Size Chart
Men’s Tech Shirt Size Chart
Women’s Cotton Blend Size Chart
Men’s Cotton Blend Size Chart
Youth Cotton Blend Size Chart*
* Shirts are available for 5K, and 10K participants. The Kids’ Fun Run shirt features a custom, hand drawn logo from a local kid artist. Click here for information on the kids’ logo contest.
Due to the number of runners, Huffing for Stuffing utilizes a corral system – MOR parking bays -for the race start.
It’s easy! Just like boarding a plane – wait until your group (corral number) is called.
NOTE: 5K CORRALS ENTER FROM THE NORTH AND EXIT OUT THE SOUTH
Step #1 – Look at the color of your race bib.
Step #2 – What pace do you normally run your distance?
Look for a corresponding bib colored pace sign in your corral.
Corral #1 – 10K – Find your pace sign. THIS IS THE ONLY CORRAL THAT LINES UP FACING NORTH!!
Corral #2 – 5K 6:00 – 7:45 min/mile pace
Corral #3 – 5K 7:50 – 8:45 min/mile pace
Corral #4 – 5K 9:00+, Walkers, Strollers and Untimed
Step #3 – BE PATIENT!
Corral #2 will be released to move to the Start line at 5K start time.
Corral #3 will be released to move to the Start line AFTER corral #2 clears the start
Corral #4 will be released to move to the Start Line AFTER corral #3 clears the start
Our goal is an orderly start to get you on your way to an enjoyable event! Gobble, Gobble!
No unregistered participants, dogs, roller blades, or bikes on the race course! Strollers are permitted to start at the back of the field. Event organizers discourage the use of headphones.
Following are race divisions (male & female) for the 5K TIMED RUN & 10K:
- Overall winners- 5K and 10K
- Age: 8 and under, top 3
- Age: 9 – 12, top 3
- Age: 13 – 17, top 3
- Age: 18 – 29, top 3
- Age: 30 – 39, top 3
- Age: 40 – 49, top 3
- Age: 50 – 59, top 3
- Age: 60 – 69, top 3
- Age: 70 – 79, top 3
- Age: 80 +
Awards are non-duplicated (overall race winners will not also win age-group awards).
Requests for reasonable accommodations must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to Huffing For Stuffing by filling out our contact form.
For handcycle and wheelchair entrants, it is the participants’ responsibility to provide a manually operated wheelchair or handcycle that is fully functional and properly maintained. It is strongly recommended that all handcycle and wheelchair participants wear a helmet. Due to the course being open to traffic, a flag (at least 5’ off the ground) and/or flashing light(s) on each wheelchair or handcycle is recommended.
A portion of the course is a trail system with some potentially sharp and icy corners. Participants are strongly encouraged to participate with someone willing to help maneuver the course should assistance be required.